Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My thoughts ( kind of all over the place, sorry)

-Thankful-
Lately I have come to realize again how precious life is, I mean I always have known but lately I have had reminders.I'm SO thankful that I have the opportunity to be a mother to such an amazing baby boy, his spirit is so sweet, he is so happy and loves everyone! He is such an example to me, and he is now a little over 6 months old! He is growing up so fast! I hope I can be the great mom that Heavenly Father needs me to be, one like my mom, so patient and christlike.I'm so grateful for my sweet husband who is always happy and positive and treats me so well.

-Moving-
So Steven and I have made the decision to move to Saint George, we think It will help him be motivated to get his associates so we can move back up north to finish his schooling, It will be good because I want to do some kind of schooling also and will have my family close to watch Lincoln :) I'm SOOO excited to be so close to my parents, and a few of my siblings! Although we will miss Steven's family very much!

-Lincoln's Milestones-
Lincoln is now doing and learning so many cute, new things! He can now roll over both ways, sit up by himself (but falls over after a minute,) He LOVES having other kids and babies around to watch and "play with," It's like him and the other babies have some kind of secret language or connection because he gets SO excited and he starts to flap his arms up and down and bounce on his legs, he tries to grab anything that is within his reach and sticks it in his mouth (which is kind of scary!) And he is starting to almost "scoot" around :) It's so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! jayda's boyfriend will move closer!! You are such a good mommy! I can't believe hes already sitting and scooting. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete