Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sleeping Baby!

So Lincoln has been sleeping A LOT better it's really nice! I put him to bed at 7:30 ish and last night he really didn't even cry much and he slept til four, the night before he almost slept til six! We also went swimming yesterday with some of the wives, it was so fun cause Lincoln got in and he seemed to really like it! He didn't last very long though because it was his naptime. I will post pics soon! So like I said Steven is gone for the week in Wichita Falls so I have been hanging out with the other wives a lot, we watched 'The Bachelorette' Monday and "American Idol' last night and Lee won! YAY! The boys might be out of town for two weeks after all If they are selling well in that area and managing it well, that would be hard, but if they are doing well then I guess It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment