Saturday, June 5, 2010

Omniscience

So do you ever feel like you are trying so hard to do what is right and things still are hard and go wrong? Yeah, I think all of us do, but I guess we just have to remember that Heavenly Father is "all knowing" which is what my blog title "Omniscience" means, You would think I would have more faith because just last week, actually exactly a week ago Steven and I were struggling because he wasnt selling well so we prayed so so hard last friday night to know if we should stay out here in Texas, I sent a text out to most of our family to ask them to pray for him, and on Saturday he sold 4 accounts! So we got our answer! You would think I wouldnt doubt or question anymore but i still am. I do have faith though, I try to rely on my scriptures and have an amazing family, anyone in my family is always there to talk whenever and they always make me feel better, which is such a blessing and very rare! My parents are the most amazing ever and support me and my little family endlessly and my husband is a worthy priesthood holder and such a hard worker, and I have the cutest baby in the whole wide world! So I guess I just need to quit worrying and pitying myself and remember that Christ was perfect and he went through all the pains, sicknesses, sufferings, anxieties, etc for everyone and the Prophet Joseph Smith suffered more than anyone save Jesus Christ and he was a prophet! Anyway these are my thoughts today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment